RSS

Operation Re-Do Isaiah's Room.

April 15, 2011

So I decided to embark on our the next home improvement project. The playroom makeover gave me the urge to add more color to our house. My 2 year-old son's room has been severely neglected and has never been really decorated.  Before he was born, I just decided to re-use the set that I used for his older brother when he was a baby (minus the paint). So his room looked pretty bare bones especially since we took the crib down (he was caught almost climbing out of it when he was 16 months) and got rid of his changing table because he was always climbing on that too. We decided one broken collar-bone from falling off of it was enough, so we sold it.

Anyway, back to the project. Here is the before picture of what it looked like:


Steps I Took to Make-Over This Room

1.  Make the decision to re-decorate
2.  Discuss the project with  unbelievably talented and capable mom.
3.  Pick out and purchase paint colors and decor.
4.  Leave my Mom alone for a couple of days to do the painting (with some slight help from the grandchildren :) ). Let paint dry.
5. Put up wall decals.
6. Paint letters, hang decor and blinds.
6.  Wallah! Finished product! 



P.S. If you don't have a wonderfully talented and a capable mother like I do, I am sure you could pull it off on your own too!!

Thanks so much for your help Mom!! Isaiah loves all the balls and so do we! ;-)  Love you!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment